|Women cop costume|
Women cop uniform not only can make them stand out from the general public, but also to gain some respect. Hence, they always wear a uniform when on duty. Hence, women cop costume become very rife. These women cop costume are usually made up of black or blue pants and a white or blue shirt, which makes this a very easy yet instantly recognizable costume to put together. You can include a few accessories to make your outfit more unique, too.
Here are 6 tips about women cop costume
1. Buy or borrow the black trousers, peaked cap, shoes and white or blue shirt if you do not already have them in your wardrobe.
2. Draw a 3-inch high, shield-shaped badge on the silver card stock. Cut it out. Repeat to make a second badge.
3. Glue one badge to the front of your peaked cap. Glue the other to the right breast of your shirt.
4. Draw the outline of a toy gun on the silver card stock. Cut it out.
5. Wear the pants, shirt and smart black shoes. For a female police costume, wear a skirt instead of pants.
6. Put your cap on, with the badge and the peak at the front. Pop the card-stock gun in your pocket. Wear your aviator shades.
If you are interested, I’m glad to show you a women cop costume. This women cop costume is very gorgeous and cool! The sky blue and black mini dress has a form-fitting skirt and a zipper front that show your headlights. This women cop costume comes with a hat, jacket, mini skirt, handcuffs, sash and spontoon to complete the look. Obviously, this women cop costume can make you sexy and charming.